Sunday 27 March 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] LUCIDarling Nails #03 Coral Jewel


(btw. you can totaly tell i stole the image from Thai website that sells Etude stuff. just couldn't find any other ones.)

Hello,

I actually want to review this nail polish, huh.. surprise ;p
em.. what attracted me to it was the actual colour you see on those advety-posters
It's one of these 'Glittering' ones:
I must say, the colour is just soo pretty. Idk, whenever I have it on, I just can't take my eyes off it. Also I always get complements on my nail colour ^_^
I've been using it for about 3 months now.
I does chip without top coat on, sometimes when I forget (read. am too lazy) to put the top coat on, the nail polish will stay around 2-3 days on me. I must add, I do a lot of manual work in art and photography, so I do have a greater possibility of ruining my nails, if that makes sense ;p
anyways, here you have the photos I took :)



As you can see, the name is true to the colour ;p it is a Coral.. litte bit nudish and peachy in my opinion, but I think that's exactly what coral looks like ;p
The 'glittering' part comes in with really fine golden sparkles, it actually lookes more like irredesents due to them being so fine :) however the glitter seems to fade the next day.. maybe it's still there, but you can't really tell it's there.. so.. it kinda is just coral nail polish ;p
just to confirm that my colour was actually no. 3 ;p besides the extra info you might want to see from the bottom on the bottle ^_^.
That's how colour looks like in the day light, excuse my nails xD .. the shape I mean, honestly I don't have time to take care of them properly, since exams are almost here ;p
Anyways I used 3 coates, that's roughly how much you need for the colour to be true to the one you see in the bottle ;p. however you might get away with just 2 :)
This is how the colour looks like in the flash photography. quite nice I think :)

just a couple more ;)
- 1 coat - - 2 coats - - 3 coats
just for your info, so you can see how it presents and actually why i said you will need about 3 coats.
and last closer one :P
Okkkayyy.. :D
Thanks for reading :)
have a great day.
(in the end i would recommend this to anyone really ;p )

Byee-um ;)~~!
GET YOUR ULZZANG's ON!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment